Hello all! I am thrilled to announce I am giving away an ARC of Leah Cypess‘s awesome debut novel, Mistwood. Love, love, love this cover!
Leah and I are Tenner mates and both published by Greenwillow, an amazing division of HarperCollins. Here’s the blurb:
Isabel is a shape-shifter. She knows – deep in her soul – that she exists only to protect the king. But she can’t remember how. Thrust into the dangerous world of the court, Isabel must uncover her past, separate her heart’s truth from her magic’s legend, and, above all, keep the new new king safe, even if protecting him means disaster for her.
And just look at these blurbs. Most impressive, Leah!!
“Edge-of-the-chair reading, with enemies and betrayal at every turn!”
– Tamora Pierce, author of New York Times bestseller Bloodhound
“Cypess’s spare but evocative language built a world that stayed with me long after I finished her story.”
– Megan Whalen Turner, author of the Newbery Honor Book, The Thief
“Leah Cypess’s debut novel explores the limits of magic, the price of love, and the cost of being human. My kind of book.”
–Sharon Shinn, national bestselling author of Archangel
And I loved it, too! Mistwood kept me guessing and rooting for Isabel. The back-stabbing world of the court was wonderfully drawn! So here’s how you can win an ARC.
– 1 entry for following @leahcypess on Twitter
– 1 entry for following me @amybrecountwhit on Twitter
– I entry for tweeting/retweeting about this contest
– 2 entries for becoming a fan of Forget-Her-Nots on Facebook
-2 entries for becoming a fan of Mistwood on Facebook
– 3 entries for posting this contest on your blog
Please comment on this post with links to enter! Contest ends on 4/25 at midnight EST. Thanks.
Fine Print: All contestants must be at least 13 years old. Contest is open internationally.