Hey, all! I’m so very excited to announce the official start of my blog tour and contests. Here’s the way it works. Each host on the tour has chosen a special flower to send a virtual message to you — her devoted follower! — using the language of flowers. (See list on this site.) To enter the contest, gather up your virtual bouquet of flower magic and send me the list of flowers and who sent them to you. (i.e. snowdrops from Amy’s blog).
The first week schedule is here. I will also be posting where I am daily. So please check out my interviews and guest posts and pick up your flowers to win!! You can also enter by tweeting & posting about the contest or my button (5 entree bonus for button!). (see below)
1) a signed copy of Forget-Her-Nots, plus copy of fellow Tenner Bree Despain’s The Dark Divine
2) a $15 iTunes gift card
3) FHN swag & little language of flowers book that Laurel uses.
1) The male POV – hardback copies of Candor by Pam Bachorz, The Secret Year by Jenn Hubbard, and Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. All are excellent reads told through the guy’s eyes.
2) A $15 iTunes gift card
3) FHN swag and little language of flowers book that Laurel uses.
TBD but it will be good!
How to Enter:
– One entry for each flower you collect from a blog. (Please wait til the end of the week & send all at once. Post in comments here or email to me firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!)
– One entry for tweeting about contest.
– One entry for posting about the contest.
– 5 entries for posting Blog Tour button here: http://www.bannerfans.com/amywhite/banner_291118/page_1
Fine Print: You must be over 13 years old to enter. Open to everyone in the entire world and any other worlds that might be tuned in.